The Administration of the Liberia Land Authority (LLA) wishes to inform the general public that they are required to process their legal documents for real property in compliance with the Act establishing the LLA.
By law, the LLA is responsible to administer the deed registry and land registry systems, implement the relevant laws and register all land transactions and successions that are required to be registered.
Therefore, the public is adviced to visit the deed and land registry unit of the LLA, situated at the back of the Center for National Documents and Records Agency (CNDRA) on 12th Street, Sinkor or any LLA offices in the countries to obtain any of the below listed services. The services include:
- Warranty Deed
- Administrator Deed
- Sheriff Deed
- Curator Deed
- Quit-Claim Deed
- Public Land Sale Deed
- Executor Deed
- Government Grant Deed
- Eleemosynary Deed
- Aborigines Deed
- Certified Copy Deed
- Mortgage (Real Property)
- Lease Agreement (Real Property)
- Leasehold Mortgage (Real Property)
- Letter of Administration (Real Property)
- Assignment of Lease (Real Property)
- Indenture (Real Property)
- Real Estate Agreement
- Court Decree of Sale (If Real Property)
- Loan Agreement (If backed by Real Property as Collateral)
- Addendum to Lease (of Real Estate)
- Sublease Agreement (of Real Estate)
- Deed and Non-Deed Search - Real Property (Deed and Title Search)
- Court's Degree of Declaring said Estate Closed
If you have inquiries concerning these services, you can also visit the LLA main office, Clay Building, Sekou Toure Avenue, Mamba Point. You can find our full contact information here: See Contact
SIGNED: LLA Administration
- Photo Gallery
- Latest News
- Like Us on Facebook
Monrovia, July 22, 2019 –A two-day training workshop on Good Practices ...
Monrovia, July 19, 2019 –SURVEY NOTICE
Monrovia, July 18, 2019 –INVESTIGATIVE SURVEY NOTICE
Monrovia, July 15, 2019 –LLA and LGSA Heighten Awareness on the Land ...
Monrovia, July 13, 2019 –The Liberia Land Authrotiy Developed Six Steps ...
Monrovia, July 9, 2019 –Foya District is Liberia’s First Community to ...
Monrovia, July 2, 2019 – The Liberia Land Authority (LLA) in ...
Monrovia, June 28, 2019 – Three collaborating organizations and their ...