Last Updated: 03 March 2019
A Liberia where sustainable peace, stability, and socio-economic growth and development are enhanced through good land governance and administration
To contribute to a peaceful, stable and prosperous Liberia through the effective and efficient delivery of land governance and administration services that ensure equitable access to land, security of tenure, proper land use and protection of the environment.
- Quality Service: We exist to provide services to our people. We shall strive to provide land services that are effective, efficient and distinctive.
- Transparency: We pledge that our policies and actions will be clear, consistent and opened to all stakeholders, in accordance with good governance principles and practices.
- Fairness: We commit to providing land governance and administration services with justice, equality, and impartiality.
- Accountability: We shall be answerable to all stakeholders for the decisions we make, the actions we take, the results we achieve, and the resources we manage.
- Integrity: We promise to serve the Liberian people with honor and honesty, cultivating the confidence and trust of our stakeholders.
- Professionalism: We shall implement our mandate in a proficient and skilled manner. We will adopt a proactive, customer-focused approach.
- Respect: In the discharge of our duties and responsibilities, we shall respect our land resources, including the environment and above all, our people.