Office of the Executive Director
Mr. Stanley N. Toe
The functions and responsibilities of the Executive Director are administrative and technical and include but not limited to the following:
- Assist the Chairperson in the day-to-day administration and operation of the Authority.
- Assist the Chairperson in the effective administration and implementation of the provisions of the LLA Act.
- Assist the Chairperson in the effective performance of such functions as may be consistent with the general objectives of the Authority
- Review and take action(s) on administrative and operational matters emanating from the Directors of the various Departments.
- Assist in developing concept notes for projects and programs, review documents, prepare analyses, and submit findings to the Board of Commissioners for appropriate action.
- Assist the Department of Land Policy and Planning in the areas of planning and strategy development.
- Coordinate with and provide technical support to the Office of the Project Director.
- Collaborate with the Office of the Project Director in coordinating LLA's projects with grand financing arrangements.
- Serve as Secretary to the LLA's Board of Commissioners, and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Board of Commissioners (BoC)